The PSBN Innovation Alliance is pleased to accept new members! Join Today and help advocate for a PSBN that economically and effectively serves all First Responders!
Our Alliance is a not-for-profit legal Alliance founded in June of 2019 by like minded agencies focused on ensuring always-on access to data for First Responders – in the pursuit of their lifesaving service to our society.
We focus on common advocacy on aspects of PSBN policy that will help bring cost effective access to data wherever First Responders roam – and also to help bring Rural Broadband connectivity to Canadians and First Responders.
Our alliance is vendor agnostic – but we do provide for collaboration and certification of solutions that help our members – and we are pleased to accept membership from commercial entities and corporations who have a similar drive to help Public Safety have access to lifesaving data during the critical moments of emergency response.
Key tenets of our alliance include:
- ZERO COST TO JOIN!
- COMMON ADVOCACY FOR THE BROADBAND NEEDS OF ALL FIRST RESPONDERS
- COMMON ADVOCACY FOR A COST-EFFECTIVE MODEL FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
- COMMON ADVOCACY FOR ENHANCED RURAL ACCESS & BETTER RELIABILITY
- PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY / MUNICIPAL / COMMERCIAL MEMBERSHIPS
- ADVOCACY ON PSBN & CONNECTED NG911 ISSUES IMPORTANT TO FIRST RESPONDERS
- ADVOCACY ON CYBERSECURE AND RESILIENT INFRASTRUCTURE FOR CRITICAL UTILITIES